As the weather warms and we venture outdoors, it’s worth thinking about the best ways you can spend quality time with your family this spring. There are plenty of ways to take advantage of the beautiful outdoors around you and do so in an eco-friendly and mindful way. Here are the top 5 activities to do this spring with your family.
- Go camping – Take a break from modern conveniences and technology and set up camp in the great outdoors with your family. You don’t have to totally go without comforts, so pack some sleeping bags, board games, tasty food, and eco-friendly bug repellant.
- Soak in the sun at the beach – Pile everyone into the car with towels, sunscreen, snacks, and beach toys for a fun day out in the sun.
- Go kayaking or canoeing – Head to a local lake or waterway with your kayak or canoe and get in some fun, healthy exercise. Don’t forget to have you and your family wear life jackets while out on the water.
- Take a bike ride – More likely than not, there are some outdoor trails in the area that you haven’t explored and are perfect for a family bike ride. Pack some snacks and water and snap on your helmet for a bike ride that’s as leisurely or intense as you want it to be.
- Start a garden – Spring is the season of planting, so consider starting a garden that you and your family can enjoy. You can plant some vegetables and herbs to use in your kitchen, or simply create a beautiful flower garden that you can admire for years to come.
If you require a reliable vehicle to get you to your spring destination, then be sure to stop by Sunny King Honda and explore our lineup.